At LaCore, our students experience the essential qualities of private education. We equip our students with a solid foundation academically and spiritually that sustains them throughout their life.
We strive to provide our students with high-quality instruction in a diverse environment. Our curriculum supports junior-high-school readiness, integrates technology, and uses strategic practices to measure achievement and progress.
- Learning goals assessed for academic
- Progress monitoring for academic growth
- A safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment
- Caring and competent adults
- Parent Partnership
- Parental involvement and supports
We provide our students with growth opportunities in the area of Academics, The Arts, Leadership, Spirituality, and Community Involvement to aid our students in becoming well-rounded in every facet of life.
- Bible & Spiritual
- Reading skills
- Writing skills
- Math skills
- Science skills
- Social studies skills
- Life skills & Socialization skills
- College readiness preparedness
Curricula & Instruction:
- Abeka Proteach (core subject areas)
- Khan Academy
- Supplemental materials
Registration & Enrollment Requirements:
- School Application
- Entry Interview
- Health Records: Immunization and Physical (Current)
- Tuition determination *scholarships accepted
Upon registration and enrollment, families will receive a parent handbook, student handbook, and discipline handbook to use for supporting the child’s educational path while at our school.