La Core Christian Elementary School was established in 2008. Since that time, La Core Christian Elementary School has expanded to serve students from ages two years old through fifth grade with two locations in Greater Arlington of Jacksonville, Florida.
- Our Christian School believes that each child is a godly citizen.
- We seek to form a partnership with families who are committed to our vision and mission.
- We provide an educational program integrated with Biblical principles and Christian mentorship that will nurture Christ-like character in students while fostering a lifelong love for learning.
Our mission is to service our community, create a safe learning environment, and equip our young people with the mindset and skills to thrive spiritually, academically, and economically.
Our goal is to build skills that set children up for success in pre-school, kindergarten, and beyond.
Our school’s vision is to provide an Educational program integrated with Biblical principles and Christian mentorship that will nurture Christ like character in students while fostering a lifelong love for Learning.
Abiding by a statement of faith, our goal is to provide an enriching, caring, and nurturing environment where we teach the basic skills and principles to students, minister to families, and instill family values with a Christian character. La Core Christian Elementary School equips our students for future success by instilling a foundation in the essential subjects with an emphasis on literacy. It is our belief that through character lessons, self-awareness, and commitment to social-emotional responsibility, students become successful, self-sufficient contributors to our ever-changing society.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, and that they are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. And that One God is the Creator of the universe. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
2. We believe the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God in its entirety and that it does not contradict itself. It is our guide. (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Savior, the Son of God (John 10:33), who was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14), lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), died on a cross (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9), and was raised from the grave (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4). He will return as our victorious Lord (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe our salvation comes only through Jesus Christ and cannot be earned. It is a gift of God. (John 3:16-19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe the church, as the body of Christ, is the extension of Jesus Christ’s character, attitude, behavior, and mission in our world today. (Ephesians 1:22-23; 4:15-16).
6. We believe faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of that faith before witnesses, obedience to His Word. Baptism by immersion demonstrates our faith and obedience while it depicts our union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Acts 2:38).
7. We believe that man was created in the image of God and that He gives gifts to both men and women through the Holy Spirit for the benefit of the church’s ministry. (Genesis 2:26-27; Ephesians 4:7-16; Colossians 1:18-20).
8. We believe everyone who accepts Christ has the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a Comforter, Guide, and Advocate. (Romans 8:12-14).
9. We believe that humility in prayer is the foundation for all we do and that celebrating communion together is beneficial for all Christians (1 Thessalonians 5:17-18; Acts 2:46-47).
10. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16).